What is disgusting for other, not necessarily have to be disgusting for me. Usually I soil to bear many things that nobody thinks they can be able to bear. For example, to conduct the practices with the cows. For me that is something very normal because it is in my experience as a student of agriculture. Other thing more is to work with worms. Many times the lands are not very fertilize and don’t have the nutrients available for the plants. Then it has to apply it fertilizer. That fertilizer is fabricated with some worms that help fertilize the land and I work with some of that worms. Sometimes there are certain foods that not all the people eat. I can eat a lot of foods that regularly a very little amount of people eat. Like for example the tongue of the cow, the pig legs, black beans, broth of dove, eggplant, rabbit roast. That are some of the foods that not many people are accustomed to eat. Also I think that many people finds disgusting when I put tomato sauce (ketchup) in the soup, which is very regular for me. Other people think the opposite of me. I think that many of these things are influences of customs, the way that you were raised, were you were raised and how you see the life. Many parents usually customize their child’s to eat in fast foods, the when that child’s grow up the parents ask them to eat the food that were make in the house and they don’t want it because they don’t like the food available. They may ask why their child’s don’t eat the food of the house, but if when they were child’s too they were usually customize to eat only a time of food and not the one that was prepared at home. That is thing of customs; I was customize to eat all type of food that was made in the house, for that reason for me is regular and for other people is disgusting. Finally, also i would like to share something that for mi is very disgusting and for many people is normal. Is the smoke of the cigarettes I can even tolerate it that is something that many people think and form them is very normal. That’s why I say that what is disgusting for me it can me normal for you, not necessarily it have to be the same of disgusting for other person.
sábado, 31 de enero de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario